CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Inspiration Wednesday

Like a lot of artists, the creative process for me begins long before I actually sit down to sew. Before I even pick out fabric to create new strap covers or brooches I always check out my favorite web sites and magazines(some fashion and some photography) and try to gain a little inspiration. I love to work with color and I always love finding a piece that really speaks to me for one reason or another.
I can't wait to create something inspired by this ring. I think it's just beautiful. I love the way the colors really work together. This ring and other magical pieces can be found at Anthropoligie.com.
And just for fun I thought I'd show off these pretty babies too. I think they are just the right mix of hard and soft. They can also be found at Anthropologie.

No comments:

Post a Comment